Tag / Ocean rowers
Inmarsat: Inmarsat-backed Row4Ocean’s brave record bid ends but inspirational message is received loud and clear
Blog posts • Jan 09, 2019 10:28 GMT
Supported by Inmarsat, Row4Ocean has been forced to abandon its ambitious attempt to break four ocean rowing world records, but delivery of the team’s inspirational message about the problem of plastic pollution in our oceans continues to gather momentum after a courageous battle in the Atlantic.
Related material Show all 6
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - The four-man crew of Row4Ocean onboard 'Year of Zayed' during the Atlantic crossing
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - The Row4Ocean crew carry out repairs to their rudder during the Atlantic crossing attempt
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - The crew of Row4Ocean attach a tow line to support vessel Supertramp for the final 750nm
Ocean Signal: Ocean Signal-Backed Carbon Zerow Becomes First Carbon Neutral Team to Row the Atlantic
Press releases • Feb 06, 2018 10:02 GMT
A ground-breaking Atlantic rowing team sponsored by Ocean Signal as Electrical Safety Equipment Partner is celebrating an historic success after completing the 2017/18 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge.
Related material Show all 4
- Hi-res image - Ocean Signal - Carbon Zerow, sponsored by Ocean Signal, celebrate after finishing the 2017/18 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge. Credit: Ted Martin
- Hi-res image - Ocean Signal - Ocean Signal supplied Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge team Carbon Zerow with four rescueME PLB1 Personal Locator Beacons, a SafeSea E100G EPIRB and a SafeSea V100 VHF handheld radio
- Ocean Signal-Backed Carbon Zerow Becomes First Carbon Neutral Team to Row the Atlantic
Press releases • Aug 22, 2017 13:33 BST
Two ocean rowers have been rescued by the Irish Coast Guard from their overturned boat off the coast of Mizen Head, County Cork, after the activation of their Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1.