Southampton International Boat Show 2019, 13th - 22nd September, Which Marina Stand J150
Karpaz Gate Marina in North Cyprus has announced its exclusive boat show offers for visitors to its Stand J150 at Southampton International Boat Show.
Showcasing its outstanding focus on flexible berthing for clients and its extensive on-site technical facilities, the Five Gold Anchor-rated marina is offering extra incentives for boat owners to choose the Karpaz peninsula destination as a safe and secure home.
Anyone who visits the stand will be entitled to benefit from three special deals in addition to the usual range of premier packages and services available at Karpaz Gate Marina, as follows:
- EASY COME, EASY GO: Offering unique flexibility within an annual contract, boat owners can suspend their contract three times for up to a month to make time to explore the East Mediterranean and visit other marinas. The berth will be kept secure and ready for the owner’s return, with no fees due for the period they have been away.
- WE CARE FOR CATS: Karpaz Gate Marina’s specific services for catamarans ensures owners can secure the perfect home for their boat with bespoke berthing rates per square metre. The on-site 300-ton travel lift can cater for boats with a beam of up to 10 metres and the Technical Centre meets demand for a range of repair and maintenance requirements.
THE ENGINE IS ON*: In a special annual Winter Engine Package, boat owners receive a complete free engine system check-up at the full-service Technical Centre, plus a free lift-out and special discounts on anti-fouling and 21 days’ hard standing. The service package, which includes workmanship only, not spare parts, includes: oil filter replacement, fuel filter replacement, impeller replacement, oil replacement, belt replacement (if required), cooler cleaning, water pump check, engine and engine room cleaning.
(*Terms and conditions apply)
Karpaz Gate Marina caters for yachts up to 60m, with leisure facilities including the exceptional Karpaz Gate Marina Beach Club, with 33m infinity pool and watersports centre, Private Gallery Club, gym, children’s play area and Hemingway’s Resto-Bar.Whether on an annual contract or visiting for a short period, owners can take advantage of a range of maintenance, repair, carpentry, mechanical and electrical services available at the marina’s on-site boat yard. The technical team deals with individual requests in addition to supplying standard options, including: engine and reduction gear servicing, rudder system servicing, navigation equipment servicing, electrical works, teak and wood works including deck repair and replacement, yacht painting, hull repairs, anti-fouling (including Coppercoat application), polishing and varnishing.
Karpaz Gate Marina offers both Eurodiesel and Gasoline at its on-site fuel station at a significantly lower cost compared to other countries in the region, enjoying the attractive north Cypriot fuel prices. The additional advantage of the marina’s duty-free status then provides an even greater saving to foreign registered boats’ owners.
With the opening of its on-site luxury boutique hotel, hammam and spa in the spring of next year, Karpaz Gate Marina and North Cyprus are set to become an even more desirable destination for boat owners to visit for short-term stays and consider as their home port.
To discuss the best individually-tailored berthing package, please telephone the marina office on +90 0533 833 7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2019 Price List and further information is available on the website at www.karpazbay.com. Meet a representative from Karpaz Gate Marina at this year’s Southampton Boat Show on the Which Marina Stand J150.
For further information, please contact:
Karpaz Gate Marina
Office Tel: +90 533 833 7878
Tel: +44 (0)1202 669244
About Karpaz Gate Marina
Our Vision: Karpaz Gate Marina’s vision is to introduce the less travelled areas of the Eastern Mediterranean to the yachting sector, to lead the development of this region to create a widely recognised and attractive yachting tourism destination, and to establish the marina as the leading homeport in the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Location: the northern shore of the Karpaz Peninsula in North Cyprus, 20nm west of Cape Andreas and 48nm east of Girne (N35 33.5’ E34 13.6’)
- Awards: Karpaz Gate Marina was named The Yacht Harbour Association’s (TYHA) 2018/19 International Marina of the Year Runner-up and the 2017 International Marina of the Year Winner; TYHA’s top rating of 5 Gold Anchors was received in July 2013; ICOMIA Clean Marina standard achieved in July 2013
- Berths: 300 accommodating up to 60m vessels, including 15 berths for superyachts
- Berth services: power and fresh water available for every berth; TV connection; high speed Wi-Fi to all areas of the marina
- Security: 24/7 CCTV and security personnel throughout the marina as well as access control and access cards for each marina area
- Boat Yard: 18,000 square metres of dry storage area, with modern and fully-equipped workshops and a 300-ton travel lift accommodating yachts with a beam up to 10m. Services include: yacht painting, carpentry, hull repairs, anti-fouling (including Coppercoat application), polishing and varnishing, teak work, engine and reduction gear servicing, rudder system servicing, navigation equipment servicing, electrical works
- Fuel: Euro diesel and gasoline available
- Duty Free status: includes duty-free prices on fuel, technical services and supplies, as well as berthing fees
- Leisure facilities: include Hemingway’s Resto-Bar; Beach Club, with 33m Infinity pool, watersports centre, private beach, children’s pool and play area, restaurant and bar; Cinema / Art Gallery; Mephisto Diving Centre; fitness centre/gym
- Cruising locations: there are miles of sandy beaches, coves and bays along the north east coast of Northern Cyprus, with Famagusta (67nm) and Girne (48nm) a short sail away. The nearby southern Turkish coastline includes the harbours of Alanya, Antalya, Marmaris and Bodrum. In just under 300 nautical miles it is possible to reach Rhodes, gateway to the Greek Islands
- On-site activities: include private Gallery Club, music and movie nights, BBQs
- Shore services: on-site mini-market, chandlery, laundry room, international currency ATM
- Marina office services: include online weather updates; concierge and VIP service; airport collection service to/from nearest airports of Larnaca and Ercan
- Freshwater: produced on site
- Pollution controls: waste water collection and treatment plant; solid waste collection stations; bilge water collection service; waste engine oil collection stations; independent desalination plant on site
- Port of Entry: marina office provides full assistance with clearance procedures
- Group membership: ICOMIA Marinas Group (IMG); ‘Destinations’, a network of exclusive marinas established by ART Marine Marinas
- Contact: Marina Office on VHF Channel 10 ‘Karpaz Gate Marina’. The marina also listens on Channel 16
2019 offers*: include a free haul out, hull wash and anti-fouling application with 21 days hard standing for annual berth holders; VIP care package; ‘Freezing Option’ to suspend annual contract; Flexible package to berth in water or dry dock; Stay 1 week, pay for 5 days; Fuel costs incentives
*Terms and Conditions apply