Dometic Slide-Out Kitchen is a compact unit with 3-burner cooktop, sink, benchtop, storage compartments and accessories that can slide-out to the exterior deck for al-fresco dining
Dometic is introducing the marine industry’s first retractable galley that can function both inside and outside of the cabin. The compactly designed smart kitchenette needs less space inside and can then convert the open deck of the yacht into a perfect al-fresco dining area.
Outdoor kitchen ideas have become a trendy concept among home owners and forward-looking boat builders are introducing the concept to the market. However, creating galley areas both inside and outside takes a lot of resources and creates additional maintenance for boat owners.
Mobile living expert Dometic is one of the few vendors who has a wide enough range of products to be able to create a complete solution. The Dometic Slide-Out Kitchen, originally designed for 4X4s on the road, is compact in design but durable and corrosion resistant.
Inside the cabin, the kitchenette is an elegantly designed compact unit. Outside, it turns the sunny deck into an open-air galley and the person preparing food and drink can mingle with friends and family on the deck while cooking. All this can be achieved by one single unit, eliminating multiple sources and double work for both the designers and the boat builders.
- One-stop shop. Boat builders can get compactly packaged full function galley.
- No need for dual galley. One kitchenette can service both inside and outside of the cabin.
- Gives the owner the flexibility to simply entertain inside or outside depending on their mood or the weather.
- Corrosion Resistant: Aluminium and stainless-steel construction
- Easy Storage: Dual access compartments to keep equipment secure
- Easy Installation: Protected flexible piping for gas and water drainage tube
- Easy to clean: No pooling of excess water
- Easy to use: Multi-functional accessories and excellent heating performance
Watch video describing the Slide-Out Kitchen smart design and functions.
Note to Editors
Photos can be accessed here.
The full Dometic press kit for METSTRADE is available in this email under 'Extra Materials':
- Dometic Introduces Industry’s First Retractable Galley to Function Inside and Out
- Dometic Showcases Largest Ever Range of Refrigerators for Mobile Use with Launch of New Buying Guide
- Dometic Presents Moderno Toilet Featuring Innovative VariFlush Technology
Photos available here: 2018 METS press kit
For further information, please contact:
Minako Nakatsuma Olofzon
+46 (0) 8 501 025 41
+44 (0)1202 669244
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, providing products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic offers products and solutions that enrich people’s experiences away from home, whether in a motorhome, caravan, boat or a truck. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design. We operate 28 manufacturing/assembly sites in nine countries, sell our products in approximately 100 countries and manufacture approximately 85% of our products sold in-house. We have a global distribution and dealer network in place to serve the aftermarket. Dometic employs approximately 8,800 people worldwide, had a net sales of SEK 14.0 billion ($1.7 billion USD) in 2017 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
For more information on Dometic, please visit: http://www.dometic.com.