METSTRADE 2019: Inmarsat Introduces Yachting and Passenger Portfolio for the First Time at METSTRADE
Press releases • Nov 19, 2019 11:00 GMT
On its METSTRADE debut, Inmarsat, the world leader in mobile satellite communications, is introducing its unique capabilities to deliver reliable and flexible connectivity globally for superyachts and yachts with its new Yachting and Passenger portfolio of services.
Press releases • Nov 07, 2019 12:02 GMT
Inmarsat, the world leader in mobile satellite communications, will exhibit at METSTRADE this year for the first time as it continues to strengthen its presence in the superyacht sector.
Related material Show all 5
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - Inmarsat plans to triple the number of satellites servicing its flagship Ka-band Global Xpress (GX) network by 2023
- Hi-res-image - Inmarsat - Inmarsat's Fleet Xpress for superyachts
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - Inmarsat's Fleet One is ideal for a range of leisure and fishing vessels
Press releases • Jun 28, 2019 10:29 BST
Inmarsat’s Fleet One satellite connectivity solution for the leisure and fishing markets has surpassed the 5,000-installation landmark as the rate of service uptake continues to increase.
Press releases • Feb 21, 2019 10:01 GMT
Inmarsat has appointed experienced maritime communications technical specialist and cybersecurity expert Peter Broadhurst as its new Senior Vice President, Yachting and Passenger, as the mobile satellite communications leader continues to expand its presence in the small cruise, superyacht and leisure yachting sectors.
Inmarsat: Inmarsat partners with Europe’s biggest leisure boat manufacturer to offer Fleet One for Groupe Beneteau Lagoon brand
Press releases • Sep 14, 2018 13:32 BST
Inmarsat has announced a new partnership with Lagoon from Groupe Beneteau that enables its superior Fleet One connectivity solution to be available as a line-fit and retro-fit option on all Lagoon catamarans across its Construction Navale Bordeaux and Lagoon shipyards in western France.
Related material Show all 8
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - From left: Christophe Allan (Advanced Tracking - managing director); Alexandre Dauberville (Marketing Director Lagoon CNB) and Arvid Karlberg - Business Development Manager Fleet One
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - Inmarsat's Fleet One solution has been installed on over 5,000 vessels
- Hi-res image - Inmarsat - Inmarsat has announced a new partnership with Lagoon from Groupe Beneteau
Press releases • Apr 03, 2018 16:21 BST
03 April 2018: Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L) has received a first major commitment to its brand new Americas Leisure Plan for Fleet One, devised especially for sailing and motorboat users cruising in waters around North and South America, through an order for 150 Fleet One terminals from Network Innovations.